Un Blog de formas y colores...

2009-12-26

Chritsmas style

I'm giving you the best Chritsmas collages from Polyvore , colors, Holidays, Creativity... Color, Colors on my blog... I'd been living without colors for more than ten years and I was so sad my world was grey and cloudy, but with my blog everything is wonderful...
Happy Christmas XXX....



I wish everyday were Christmas ♥
I wish everyday were Christmas ♥ by megαn ♥ featuring Abercrombie & Fitch


Mr. Winter..ღ
Mr. Winter..ღ by [s.h.a.n.i.❥] featuring UGG Australia boots

Joy to the World
Joy to the World by pètαlifèrous on Polyvore.com

rudolph the rednose reigndeer
rudolph the rednose reigndeer by * paigeℓovesbieber ; ☮ featuring Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses

156. christmas house
156. christmas house by Portia featuring John Lewis accessories



1143.
1143. by Portia featuring Juicy Couture accessories






















............MERRY CHRISTMAS.........

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin